Oversight Board confirms 4th meeting on Jan. 28
The Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico confirmed Tuesday it will hold its fourth Board meeting in Puerto Rico on Jan. 28 at 8:30 a.m. The meeting will be held at El Conquistador hotel in Fajardo.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Approval of 11/18 Meeting Minutes.
- Report by Oversight Board Chair.
- Administrative Matters.
- Presentation of Fiscal Plan Targets of January 18, 2017.
- Presentation about Government Liquidity and Bridge between 2014 Audited Statements and Fiscal Plan Baseline and Q&A – Government of Puerto Rico officials.
- Consideration of Governor’s Request for Fiscal Plan and Stay Extensions.
- Discussion of Milestones and Timeline for Fiscal Plans of Covered Entities.
- Public Comment.
The meeting will be open to the public and requires pre-registration by Jan. 26 at 12 noon. The pre-registration form, as well as the required security and attendance protocol is available at the Board’s website. Early pre-registration is encouraged, as attendance will be limited by meeting room seating capacity, the board’s announcement stated.
The Oversight Board also invited the public at large to view the meeting, which will stream live, via the Board’s website. The audio will be available in English and Spanish. The recorded meeting will be posted at the website as soon as possible after the meeting.