In anticipation of iPhone 5’s arrival, T-Mobile Puerto Rico will open its stores early, at 7 a.m., this Friday to begin selling the device that has been available to customers through pre-orders since last week.
Wireless telecommunications provider T-Mobile announced Wednesday it has opened a pre-order period for customers interested in buying the new iPhone 5.
Wireless carrier T-Mobile announced Tuesday its plans to introduce “radically simple” unlimited plans, eliminate contracts, and add new devices to its portfolio, including the highly-anticipated iPhone 5, which will be available starting April 12.
A group of 14 kids between the ages of eight and 14 belonging to the Casa Juan Bosco in Aguadilla got a chance the chance to live an experience of a lifetime last weekend, when they had front-row seats during the first batting practices by the Major League Baseball players who represented Puerto Rico during the World Baseball Classic that wrapped up Sunday.
Wireless provider T-Mobile Puerto Rico is moving forward with its local expansion, adding new stores and infrastructure to continue enhancing customer service and signal capacity, Jorge Martel, company general manager said during a news conference Thursday.
The Federal Communications Commission has included three Puerto Rico telecommunications service providers in a nationwide pilot program that seeks to increase broadband adoption and retention among low-income consumers.
This year’s gift-giving season officially kicks off tomorrow and for those whose favorite presents are in the form of wireless devices and electronics, you should know the lineup is wide-ranging and cutting-edge.
Wireless service provider T-Mobile announced Thursday an ambitious plan to expand its islandwide sales network and redesign its Puerto Rico stores and service centers based on a customer-centric vision, all to the tune of $7 million.
The merger between Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile USA’s parent, and MetroPCS Communications Inc. may prove good for Puerto Rico consumers.
Wireless carrier T-Mobile launched Wednesday its new “4G Unlimited Internet” plan that lets customers browse the web on their smartphones without extra charges or speed limits.
T-Mobile USA announced Tuesday there will be a second round of layoffs in coming weeks as it continues to restructure its operation, a decision that will have no impact on its Puerto Rico operations, local officials confirmed.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit put an end earlier this month to a nearly five-year-old billing dispute between T-Mobile and Puerto Rico Telephone involving several million dollars in charges related to network interconnection and transport facilities.
T-Mobile Puerto Rico will be investing $35 million in a series of projects to strengthen its islandwide network, including expanding the capacity of its 4G HSPA+ network, upgrading cell sites and begin construction on its next-generation Long Term Evolution infrastructure, General Manager Jorge Martel said Thursday.
NIMB ON SOCIAL MEDIA